Sunday, July 06, 2008

RootsMagic Insider

My favorite genealogy software program "RootsMagic" is planning it's BIGGEST upgrade ever in RootsMagic 4 and the RootsMagic "Insider" just started a new blog to tell us all about it. The blog is called rightfully so the RootsMagic Blog.

Here is what's planned:
As your faithful insider, I will show you all the new features coming in RootsMagic 4. And by “show you” I mean with real screen shots and descriptions. But as a big tease, I’m going to start with the itsy bitsy new features and work up to the big (really cool) ones.
If you haven't figured it out the RootsMagic "Insider" is none other than the program's creator Bruce Buzbee. Yes, we will get word on RootsMagic 4's new features straight from the horses mouth and that is the best source to get it from. You can bet I have that blog subscribed in my reader.

Bruce hasn't even told us what's in store yet and I just know it's got to be good, especially considering it's BIGGER than what we already have in RootsMagic 3. Now that's saying a lot.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: