Monday, October 05, 2009

WAHOO!! I am Nominated Please Vote for ME

Family Tree Magazine has been taking nominations for best genealogy blogs for quite a while. I didn't say boo about it because I didn't want to make people feel they had to nominate me. The list has just come out and YES! I am on it. I really appreciate my kind readers that nominated me all by themselves. Now the voting is taking place and I will promote myself. If you enjoy Renee's Genealogy Blog you can vote for me in section 8 the News/Resources category. The link is here: http://www.familytreemagazine.com/article/40BestVoting

Thanks everyone!

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

1 comment:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Congratulations Renee! I think all the news you post esp. about Family Search is vital to the genealogy community - I am so glad to see your blog make the nomination list.