Monday, August 15, 2011

Creating a Fun Way to Organize Your Home This Upcoming School Year

The following is from Heritage Collector/Life Stories.


Creating a Fun Way to Organize Your Home This Upcoming School Year

Webinar by Kathleen Bitter

Mark Your Calendar! Date: Thursday, August 25th
Time: 7:00 - 8:00PM MST
Space is limited Click the Reserve button to sign up for your Webinar seat now.


 

As many of us ponder about the upcoming school year, feelings of being overwhelmed take over. At this webinar I will show you a fun way to help keep the organization in your home in a personalized creative way. As I created this job chart for my son, he was so excited! He knows that if he reaches the end of the month with all stickers he will receive a surprise! That's reward enough for me. It thrills me to see my children get excited about doing their jobs or being obedient.

Kathleen

No comments: