Monday, December 11, 2017

And the ROOTSTECH WINNER Is.....

There were a comfortable 28 entries in this year's Renee's Genealogy Blog contest for a FREE RootsTech 2018 4-day pass.  I recognized several names on the result form spreadsheet.  To ensure absolute fairness I used the "True Random Number Generator" widget to pick a spreadsheet number.


The Winner is #12




I am happy to see Doris Bateman as this years RootsTech winner. Her answer to ...

How would attending RootsTech this year help you?


"I am just recovering from health problems and no longer have cutting edge knowledge of what is happening in the Genealogy world. I need to catch up!"


RootsTech is just the place you need. Congratulations Doris!! You're going to RootsTech 2018. 


See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: