Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ancestral Quest Enhancements

I just received the following email from Ancestral Quest and I thought you would like to be in on the scoop too!
Renee:

We've recently added the ability to let the user upload LDS Ordinances to nFS, and to download the Confirmation and Initiatory information. We've also added just a little color to our action icons for your enjoyment :-)

By the way, we have added a couple of new, shorter tutorials on the nFS syncing at http://www.ancquest.com/Ver12-1Tutorials.htm. When I teach a seminar, I can cover the full scope without losing the audience's attention, as they are able to interact. But as you've mentioned, asking a user to cover the full set of features in one sitting in a tutorial gets long. So we're breaking it into smaller chunks.

Thank you,

Gaylon

Aah, shorter is much better, and color too! I watched the 11 minute Overview of Syncing AQ with NFS and actually understood what the process is. Not so scary to me now. I am amazed on how many other tutorials there are on the program. Very comprehensive! Great job Gaylon.

No comments: