► New maps help locate 160,000 lairs in
Aberdeen’s largest cemetery◄
• Deceased Online has added grave/lair section maps to its range of records for Aberdeen City’s largest cemetery, the linked Spital (St Peter’s) Churchyard and St Peter’s Cemetery.
• This large and historic cemetery has grave records dating back to 1767 and all burial registers and grave details are already on www.deceasedonline.com.
• The addition of detailed cemetery maps means that those seeking ancestors’ graves can now not only find the grave reference but also a series of three maps which precisely indicate the small section of the cemetery where the grave is located.
• Due to popular demand, Deceased Online is adding more maps to its cemetery records; recently it included maps for all five cemeteries managed by the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London
• Click here to read more details about this cemetery and other Aberdeen cemeteries’ data on Deceased Online.
• Emma Jolly’s latest blog provides more details on this latest addition; read it at:
More data for Scotland and lots of burial records for Lancashire and Yorkshire…..