Angels among Us: The Cokeville Miracle
Riverton, Utah (November 6, 2015)—The Riverton FamilySearch Library has announced the latest in its free seminar series, which will take place on, from The keynote speaker, Latter-day Saint filmmaker T. C. Christensen, will focus on his latest film, The Cokeville Miracle, and related experiences. Registration is not required.
T.C. Christensen’s most recent films include 17 Miracles and Ephraim's Rescue. He also produced A Giant among Menabout the life of President Gordon B. Hinckley and several films about the Prophet Joseph Smith, including Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration. He lives in Centerville with his wife, Katy.
Following the keynote presentation from, two blocks of four classes each are offered that cover topics of interest for all levels of family history enthusiasts.
- “Wiki” by Linda Baker
- “Post It Forward: Archiving Lessons from Great-Grandfather’s Family History Records” by Janet Hovorka
- “Finding Records of Revolutionary War Patriots” by Sharon Monson
- “Getting the Most Out of Your DNA Results” by Paul Woodbury
- “Understanding Evidence” by Duncan Kuehn
- “Where to Start When Your Genealogy is ‘All Done’” by Janet Hovorka
- “Civil War Service Records and Pension Files” by Sharon Monson
- “Introduction to French Family History and Online Research” by Paul Woodbury
Last minute class changes are shown on the library website at FamilySearch.org/fhc/riverton.
Registration is not required for this free seminar. The Riverton FamilySearch Library is located in the Riverton Office Building at 3740 West Market Center Drive (13175 South), Riverton, Utah; 1-801-240-9601.
The Riverton FamilySearch Library will host a family discovery day in conjunction with this monthly seminar. Families will participate in fun family history activities. Youth of all ages are invited.
- “Replace a Face”
- “Story Room”
- “From Your Smartphone Straight to Family Tree with Memories”
- “Discover Your Pioneer Ancestors”
- “Fan Charts, The Year You Were Born, Pedigree, and Family Group Sheets”
- “What Does Your Last Name Mean?”
Please share this information with your family and friends.