Monday, July 02, 2007

Green with Envy


I was just sharing blog links with Dorene Paul, a Reference Assistant for the Sandusky Library in Ohio. Boy, does her blog on Sandusky History make me "green with envy". I sure wish the local historical societies in Warren and Washington Counties of New York would create a blog like them. Sandusky has such lovely photographs it makes me want to be a native. Well, Ok, almost - I sure do love my New York.

What's with the photo of the sulky driver and horse. Well I used to own a retired standard bred race horse named Fritzy Hal. Sorry to say I can't find any of my photographs of him. Good ole' Sandusky has just the right picture I can show my kids what I am talking about.

Oh, that's an idea I need to look up Saratoga, New York Historical Society and see if they have a website and blog. I do have family down there. Well there's always hope.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: