Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NFS Roll-out Continues

I received the following email from my source at FamilySearch today.
Sister Zamora,

Palmyra and Edmonton Temple districts “go live” date was announced today. The date is August 26th.

Thanks,
Just to recap we had four temple districts "go live" with new FamilySearch today.

Merida Mexico (August 12)
Montevideo Uruguay (August 12)
Panama City Panama (August 12)
Papeete Tahiti (August 12)

Next week we will see the following:

Columbia SC (August 19)
Santo Domingo DR (August 19)
Suva Fiji (August 19)
Tampico Mexico (August 19)

It makes me wonder why only two temple districts were announced to "go live" in a couple of weeks? Could it be the calm before the storm? I haven't a clue, and I can't even guess. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

I have updated my New FamilySearch Roll-out spreadsheet. The stats are Temple Districts: 127; Live: 78; Announced: 24. That leaves us with 25 temple districts to still be announced.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: