Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reporting on RootsTech 2012

RootsTech 2012 was a great experience. I left with my head full of new ideas and thoughts every day. Ten days later I am starting to feel recovered enough to analyze what I learned.  I am sorry to my readers that I did not report real time. I tend to want to soak in ideas before I express them.

As I was starting to compile information I stumbled upon a LDS Church News report "Second Annual RootsTech Conference Defines Future of Genealogy" by Heather Whittle Wrigley.  She has an excellent article, which includes the video below.





Yup, that was me in it. So glad my personal mystery of who interviewed me is over. I forgot to write it down and you know how that goes...

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

No comments: