Early-Bird Deadline is Approaching!
The Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy is an annual institute where the best genealogy educators available teach week-long intensive courses within walking distance of the Family History Library. Each track is focused on a particular area, record set, or methodology that is key to finding your ancestors. The early-bird deadline is fast approaching, . After this date tuition will increase $50.
Each year we offer evening sessions that are open to the public. Even if you can't attend the institute you can still come and enjoy listening to the best educators in the field. Each class is $10 and a list of courses can be found at http://www.ugagenealogy.
Salt Lake City Tour
SLIG will be hosting a tour of the Salt Lake City area on www.slig.ugagenealogy.org.. This tour is open to non-attendees as well. The tour will begin with Music and the Spoken Word with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, continue through the city with a professional tour guide, and finish with a deluxe lunch at This is the Place Monument. Register at
- American Research and Records: Focus on Families
- Researching New York: Resources and Strategies
- Research in the South
- Advanced Research Tools: Land Records
- Credentialing: Accreditation, Certification, or Both?
- Producing a Quality Family Narrative
- Researching in Eastern Europe
- Advanced Evidence Analysis Practicum
- Advanced Genealogical Methods
- Problem Solving