Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New Book by Kip Sperry

This past week I was visiting "The Generations Network" better know as Ancestry.com. I was a Usability Lab participate. Since I can't disclose what I was testing let me just tell you it was the best item I have personally ever tested for them. I am really excited to see this new enhancement become available on their site. So look forward to exciting things from Ancestry.

While waiting I discovered a flyer, advertising a new book by Kip Sperry, that I would just love to get my hands on. "A Guide to Mormon Family History Sources" Never before...has the wide array of Mormon family history sources been gathered into one comprehensive and easy-t0-use guide.

I asked Kip about it and he said it is due off the press in one or two weeks from Ancestry Publishing. As of this post the book is not listed in the Ancestry Store but should be shortly. The book is reasonable priced at $16.95. You could always pre-order it by calling 1-800-Ancestry the ISBN# 1593313012 or write:

Generations Network
ATTN: Ancestry Sales
P.O. Box 990
Orem, UT 84059

Given the author, subject and price this book should be just the right "Christmas" gift for your favorite genealogist.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day.

1 comment:

Jud Wooters said...

I took a genealogy class taught by Kip Sperry just a couple of years ago for my religion credits at BYU. He was an excellent instructor. I can only imagine that this book will be a fantastic resource.