Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Family Tree Magazine Top 40 Genealogy Blogs 2013

I just found out that Renee's Genealogy Blog was included in Family Tree Magazines "Top 40 Genealogy Blogs in 2013". My blog is listed in the Tech Support category.

• Renee’s Genealogy Blog: Writing from the Latter-day Saints family history perspective, Renee Zamora keeps readers up to date about online genealogy. Of course, she’s a go-to blogger about the LDS’ FamilySearch website (such as thorough coverage of new records indexing projects), but you can also keep up with MyHeritage.com, Fold3.com, Ancestry.com and other sites here. Zamora knows this world from the inside, as she works for RootsMagic.

It's always exciting to me to see that people actually read my blog. Just one of those I'm tickled moments and I had to share.

For a complete listing of Top 40 Genealogy Blogs 2013 go to:
http://www.familytreemagazine.com/article/Top-40-Genealogy-Blogs-2013

Thanks Family Tree Magazine!

No comments: