The main presentation this month at UVTAGG will be by Devin Ashby on THE HEARTS OF THE CHILDREN SHALL TURN. The LDS Church leaders are asking the youth to get more involved in family history. This presentation will discuss several of these invitations and give ideas and resources that can help youth participate in this great work of temples and technology. Devin Ashby is a Project Manager for FamilySearch, the largest genealogical organization in the world. In 2004 he received Bachelor degrees in History and Spanish and the following year earned a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership from Northern Arizona University. He has been involved in family history for over twelve years. There is information about Ashby's topic at https://familysearch.org/
After the main presentation the following classes are scheduled; check the meetings page at http://uvtagg.org/ for last minute changes or additions.
- Q&A: The Hearts of the Children Shall Turn, by Devin Ashby
- PERSI: New Periodical Index at Find My Past, by Marilyn Thomsen
- Ask An Expert (Personal Help), by Don Engstrom and Finn Hansen
- Video of last month's main presentation on FamilySearch Mobile Apps, by Todd Powell
- Ancestral Quest, by Gaylon Findlay
- Legacy: Importing and Exporting, by Dean Bennett.
- RootsMagic, by Renee Zamora