Monday, September 21, 2015

Celebrating Renee's Genealogy Blog 10th Anniversary



My how the time has flown by. Little did I know where this blog would take me over the past 10 years. I am grateful for all the friends I have made over the years. The great job it lead me to with RootsMagic. The conferences I have been able to attend. It's not been easy to keep a blog running for 10 years, I am grateful to my readers that have put up with me. Once a blogger always a blogger, I guess it gets into your blood. 

Renee Zamora

5 comments:

Moultrie Creek said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to many more years of great reading? -- Denise

Jana Iverson Last said...

Congratulations and Happy 10th Anniversary Renee!

Amy Archibald said...

Congratulations!

Amy Archibald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations - a massive effort to keep blogging for 10 years!!