Tuesday, November 29, 2016

And the ROOTSTECH WINNER Is.........AND MORE


There were a hearty 35 entries in this year's Renee's Genealogy Blog contest for a FREE Full Access Pass to RootsTech + Innovator Summit 2017.  I recognized a lot of names on the result form spreadsheet.  To ensure absolute fairness I used the "True Random Number Generator" widget to pick a spreadsheet number.

The Winner is #12


Barbara Schmidt


Barbara had not previously registered to attend RootsTech this year. Now she needs to rearrange her schedule because she's going to ROOTSTECH 2017!!!  How great is that!!!

I was really excited finding out #12 was Barbara because she is my first RootsTech contest winner from an international country. I sure hope you can make flight arrangements because the cost of coming to RootsTech just got a little cheaper for you!

BUT WAIT.......THERE'S MORE

There is still an opportunity to enter a contest for ANOTHER CHANCE at a FULL ACCESS ROOTSTECH + Innovator Summit 2017 Registration.

Go to RootsMagic's RootsTech 2017 Contest Form and enter their drawing. You have until Wed, 30 Nov 2016 @ 11:59 PM (MST) to enter. Click on link below.





See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you so much!!! I have to make my travel arrangements now, can't wait to get there!