FamilySearch CEO Steve Rockwood Will Keynote Free November Seminar in Riverton, Utah
The Riverton FamilySearch Library is announcing a free seminar series that will be presented, from The keynote speaker will be Steven T. Rockwood, managing director for the Family History Department and President/CEO of FamilySearch International.
No registration is required.
This November seminar will also offer two basic classes focused on Hispanic research and helps. These classes will be presented in English this month by Debbie Gurtler. (See classes below.)
- “Basic Computer Skills, Lab 1” by Kenneth Spencer (flash drive needed for lab)
- “Improve Your Search Results in FamilySearch Hispanic Records” by Debbie Gurtler
- “Finding Your Missing Cousins (and Helping Others) to Make Families Complete” by Ron Ray
- “Using FamilySearch Hinting” by R. L. Kehrer
- “Basic Graphic Skills, Lab 2” by Kenneth Spencer (flash drive needed for lab)
- “Using Ancestry.mx to Find Your Mexican Ancestors” by Debbie Gurtler
- “Once I Find the Records for a Family, Then What?” by Ron Ray
- “Finding Elusive Records on FamilySearch.org” by R.L. Kehrer
The Riverton FamilySearch Library is located in the LDS Riverton Office Building at 3740 West Market Center Drive (13175 South), Riverton, Utah; 801-240-9601.