Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas


Dear Readers;

I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been great getting to know so many of you during this past year.

My very creative daughter has helped me make a Christmas Card for you this year. I really appreciate her help since I have been so busy with a new schedule right now. She designed it with much younger eyes than I have so a 1280 x 1024 setting works best.

The genealogy scene this year has been very active and exciting. I look forward to the coming year and all the advancements we will see in technology. I have every intention in keeping up to date on the releases and announcements to come and bringing word to you.

Have the best Holiday season every!

Best wishes,
Renee Zamora

No comments: