Sunday, December 02, 2007

NFS with an International Flair

Looks like the season for announcements of international temples receiving New FamilySearch has begun. I have updated my list so you can keep track of the announcements.

All Australian Temples - Melbourne Australia will be first with a target date of late February. The other Australian temples: Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney will follow about a week later if there are no major glitches.

The other two announced are in South America - Asuncion, Paraguay and Buenos Aires, Argentina.

International Temple Districts Announced
Villahemosa, Mexico
Melbourne, Australia
Adelaide, Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Perth, Australia
Sydney, Australia
Asuncion, Paraguay
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Since I am unable to personally confirm international announcements I appreciate the readers that have kept me informed of these announcements in their areas.

No comments: