Monday, June 15, 2009

BYU Class on new FamilySearch

This was just passed onto me from my family history director.

Stake Presidents and Family History Directors,

I am Elder Clark Jenkins and serving as the Missionary Coordinator at the BYU Family History Library. We have over 130 missionaries that are in the process of certifying on newFamilySearch (nFS). I was also a serviced missionary with World Wide Support on nFS, answering members question and problems.

I will be holding a class for consultants who have access to the (nFS) at the BYU Harold B. Lee Library on Sunday June 28 at 4:30 PM in room 2234. To find the room, enter the Library through the Atrium and go down the stairs to the second floor

The class will be like a workshop in that I will expect the consultants to have gone through the e-learning courses available in newFamilySearch. So they need to bring their Sign-in name and password. I will be covering what is not covered in the e-learning training, how to find answers in the Help Center, etc.

Please let me know if you or your ward consultants are coming by email: byufhl.director@byu.edu

Elder Jenkins

BYU FHL Missionary Coordinator

No comments: