To: Family History Consultants
We are pleased to announce that seven new video demonstrations have been created specifically to help family history consultants better assist members in using the new FamilySearch. These short 5- to 16-minute videos demonstrate how you as a family history consultant can:
- Use the Help Center to Assist Members
- Assist Members with Sign-in Problems
- Answer Temple Policy Questions
They also demonstrate how you can help members:
- Reprint a Family Ordinance Request
- Correct an Individual’s Information
- Claim a Legacy Contribution
- Carefully Combine Duplicate Records
To view the videos, sign in to new.familysearch.org. Go to the Help Center, click on the Training and Resources tab, and click on E-learning Courses. Scroll down to the Family History Consultant – New FamilySearch Instruction section and click on the Answering Common Questions course title link.
As you take time to study the information contained in each video, you will become more confident in your role as the members’ primary contact for personal assistance with their family history questions.
U.S. and Canada: 1-866-406-1830
International: Go to http://contact.familysearch.org for more toll-free phone numbers.