Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Win a Free Ticket to the St. George Family History Expo

I am very excited to be attending the St. George Family History Expo,  Feb. 25-26th,  2011, as a "Blogger of Honor".  What's even more exciting are the two free complimentary registration tickets given to me, to pass along to some lucky readers of my blog. At the door registration value of $75 each.

If you would like a chance at winning a ticket all I ask is you send me an email at: harrisena@gmail.com and tell me why you want to go. You don't have to give me a long story, just a compelling story.  If it's too hard for me to decide the top two compelling stories I will put the names in a hat to pick out the winners.

Make sure you include your name, address, phone number and email address on the email you send me, along with a compelling reason why you want to go. Your email needs to be submitted by Monday, Feb 7th at 1:00pm (MST) to be considered.  I will announce the winner on this blog Tues, Feb 8th.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!


No comments: