Saturday, February 06, 2010

Old FamilySearch Announcements Posted

The month of Dec 2009 left me in a funk.  I didn't get on the internet, I didn't blog or read blog articles.  I don't know exactly what the funk was, but I think a change in my medication added to it.  Thankfully I am off the medicine and doing much better.

It has taken me the full month of Jan and the beginning of Feb 2010 to get caught up on the thousands of blog articles and hundreds if not over a thousand emails to read.  I am finally up to date!  What a wonderful feeling.

I wanted to prepare you that I will have posted a dozen or more articles from FamilySearch.  If you receive my blog article by feedblitz you probably will have issues seeing them.  You might want to visit Renee's Genealogy Blog online to see what you may have missed.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!