I finally got back into the games today by working on the "Organize Your Research" category. I only had one task to complete to obtain the Platinum Medal. Today I finished Task C. I had 30 family pictures that I organized into a digital scrapbook album. I feel so lacking in the creativity area. I just don't have the knack for making things look cute and pretty. When my daughter sees my creation I am sure she will offer to redo them for me. (hint, hint)
- Task A: Organize at least 20 hard files or ancestral items (books, fabrics, inherited items) into file folders, boxes, envelopes, containers, etc.; archival-quality where appropriate.
- Task B: Organize at least 20 digital files into folders, label, add metadata, add descriptions, add tags, etc.
- Task C: Organize at least 20 photos into photo albums, scrapbooks, collages, protective holders, boxes, etc.
- Task D: Organize at least 20 digital photos into folders, label, add metadata, add descriptions, add tags, etc.
- Task E: Create at least 20 data entries in your database, or scan 20 photos, or scan 20 documents.
- Task F: Create a master list of your files and notify your family members of where it is stored.
See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is always another genealogy day!