Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FamilySearch Survey with Interesting Questions

I just took a survey from FamilySearch and I found the questions asked very interesting.
  1. FamilySearch is considering developing a system to help coordinate family history work within a family or family organization. Would you be supportive of other family members contributing to your family tree?
  2. Would you feel comfortable asking other family members to help research someone in the tree? 
  3. Would you help support other family members that asked where they could help on the family tree?
  4. FamilySearch is considering developing a system to help coordinate family history work within a family or family organization. Would you use a service that helped you coordinate with other family members on where they should work in the tree?
  5. Would you use this coordination system to assist and mentor other family members that were working on the family tree? 
  6. In your role as family coordinator, would you want to review the family history work of other family members as part of the mentoring process? 
  7. Do you believe that more family names would be submitted to the temple if you could coordinate the work being done in your family tree?
I really like the sounds of the system they are considering.  It reminds me of the website FamilyPursuit, I loved it, but I couldn't get my family members to join.  Now if it was right on FamilySearch they might be more inclined. It's my hope that FamilySearch really does develop such a system.

No comments: