Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Renee's RootsTech 2014 App Tip

I already posted this announcement on my blog but I wanted to give you my tip for using it.

RootsTechApp2_smallUse the Mobile App to Create Your Schedule
The RootsTech 2014 mobile app is a useful tool for making the most of your time at the conference. Using the mobile app does not reserve your seat in a classroom (seating is first come, first seated), but it will help you know what's going on, where things are happening, and what time they start. Links to download the app are here. If you don't have a smart phone or iPad, check out the web-based version.



Apps are very handy for viewing on the go with a mobile device. But, I found it difficult to see a big picture of things at times. Trying to pick my schedule just needed to be viewed on my desktop. If you login to the web-based version and select your schedule there, it will automatically be synced to the app on your device.  This was a perfect fit for my needs. The RootsTech 2014 app is the most intuitive, easy to use, and beautifully designed app so far. Thank you RootsTech for making attendee's life so much simpler.

See ya tomorrow, for tomorrow is a RootsTech Day!!!

No comments: