Monday, February 02, 2015

Download Chart Chick Insider's Guide to Salt Lake City--Updated!



The following is from Janet Hovorka (the Chart Chick) owner of Family ChartMasters.  Make sure to visit her booth at RootsTech.

With RootsTech just around the corner, I thought now would be the time to update my Salt Lake Guide. If you are planning a trip to Salt Lake City any time soon, be sure to download Family ChartMasters's free Salt Lake City travel guide.  I have included over 150 links to the best places to stay and eat, sights to see, shopping guides, genealogical and library resources, transportation options, and more.  The .pdf is twenty three pages of great information all geared to the genealogist's experience.  And you can purchase a hard copy to pick up at our booth at RootsTech (or be shipped to you).  It's newly updated with all of the best spots and their information.  And did I mention it's free?  A city guide, from a local, with tried and true resources.  You honestly can't beat it.  And once you download it and try out a few of my suggestions, be sure to let me know what you think.

To read more or post comments to the Chart Chick click here.

No comments: